Thank you for your interest in writing for us!
Our team is looking for new insights from motivated health and wellness professionals to provide our consumer audience with simple, easy to understand content that helps them live a better life! In fact, we LOVE contributors who are passionate about what they do and can provide value to our growing health and wellness community. If this sounds like you, read on.
Please note: We reserve the right to modify your content for readability and SEO purposes. Also, content submitted with the sole purpose of product or service promotion will be rejected.
6 benefits of contributing to IntroWellness.com
1) Build your online authority
2) Promote your personal brand
Guest blogging on our website will help you build your personal brand and increase your overall exposure. At the end of each guest post, we allow you to include a brief bio where you can highlight your experience, expertise, and endeavors.
3) Grow your website’s traffic
Within each guest post, we allow you to provide one backlink to your personal blog or website (preferably in your author bio). This helps increase your authority with Google and provides a steady stream of traffic right to your blog!
4) Generate new professional opportunities
Guest posting on our website will help get you noticed! In fact, many of the professionals who have contributed to our website have been asked to collaborate with other companies, leaders, and influencers in their industry.
5) Develop a sense of pride and fulfillment through helping others
Helping others feels fantastic (and is great for your well-being too)! Our mission is to provide the world with simple, easy to understand health and wellness information. By contributing to our website, you’re educating our visitors with actionable advice to live a better life.
6) Network with professionals outside of your industry
As you can see, our website has contributors from all across the health and wellness spectrum. By working with us, you’ll have the ability to network and learn from passionate leaders outside of your specialty.
Who and what are we looking for?
We LOVE hearing from health and wellness professionals of all kinds! Browse our website and you’ll see we publish articles, videos, reviews, how-to guides, and much more. As a general rule of thumb, we’re looking for the following:
- High-quality content that is relevant, fact-driven, and easy for a “no nothing audience” to understand
- An in-depth analysis of your selected topic:
- Articles, how-to guides, and reviews: At least 800 words (ideally 1000+ words)
- Videos: 2 – 4 minutes in length (i.e. 400 – 600 words) after editing
- 1 – 2 targeted keywords per post
- Links to reputable sources
- A specific call-to-action for the audience at the end of each post
- A casual tone (like you’re talking to a friend or family member) that is addressed TO the audience (using words like you, you’re, and your)
- 100% unique and original content that hasn’t been published anywhere else on the internet
- Royalty free images to support your post (because seeing is believing)
- Help promoting your published contribution on social media
Below is a breakdown of who and what we’re looking for by category.
Ideal contributors are health care professionals or experts or that specialize in beauty and cosmetics. Topics should be beauty or cosmetic based and add value to wellness consumers. Here is an example of a well-written beauty guest post.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, etc.), or support staff that specialize in dentistry. Topics should be dentistry based and add value to dental consumers. Here is an example of an excellent dental guest post.
Ideal contributors are athletes, personal trainers, or fitness enthusiasts that are passionate about being active and staying fit. Topics should be fitness or exercise based and add value to active lifestyle readers. Here is an example of a great fitness guest post.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (optometrists or ophthalmologists), opticians, or support staff that specialize in eye care and eyewear. Topics should be eye care based and add value to eye care consumers. Here is an example of a wonderful eye care guest post.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (medical doctors, doctors of osteopathic medicine, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, etc.), or support staff that specialize in various fields of health care. Topics should be health care based and add value to health care consumers. Here is an example of a well-written health guest post.
Ideal contributors are students, registered dietitians, dietitians, nutritionists, or support staff that specialize in nutrition. Topics should be diet or nutrition based and add value to nutrition consumers. Here is an example of an excellent nutrition guest post.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (pediatricians, OB/GYNs, etc.), or support staff that specialize in pediatrics or OB/GYN. We also love to hear for parents who are passionate about parenting! Topics should be pediatric or parenting based and can range from infant health recommendations to adolescent development tips. Here is an example of a great parenting guest post.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (physical therapists, occupational therapists, doctors of chiropractic, etc.), or support staff that specialize in rehabilitation and therapy. Topics should be rehabilitation based and add value to rehab consumers. Here is an example of a wonderful rehab guest post.
Ready to submit?
Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Subject (please include a headline)
- Desired content format (article, video, how-to guide, or review)
- A few sentences on what you’d like to cover. If you have multiple ideas, share them all!
- Your bio (a couple of sentences) and a link to your website
Again, please note
We reserve the right to modify your content for readability and SEO purposes. Also, content submitted with the sole purpose of product or service promotion will be rejected. We hold our website to a high standard. Therefore, not all guest post submissions get published.