Thank you for your interest in writing for us!
Our team is looking for new insights from motivated health and wellness professionals to provide our consumer audience with simple, easy to understand content that helps them live a better life! In fact, we LOVE contributors who are passionate about what they do and can provide value to our growing health and wellness community. If this sounds like you, read on.
The benefits of contributing to IntroWellness.com
Build your online authority
Promote your personal brand
Guest blogging on our website will help you build your personal brand and increase your overall exposure. At the end of each guest post, we allow you to include a brief bio where you can highlight your experience, expertise, and endeavors.
Grow your website’s traffic
Within each guest post, we allow you to provide one or two backlinks to your personal blog or website. This helps increase your authority with Google and provides a steady stream of traffic right to your blog!
Generate new professional opportunities
Guest posting on our website will help get you noticed! In fact, many of the professionals who have contributed to our website have been asked to collaborate with other companies, leaders, and influencers in their industry.
Develop a sense of pride and fulfillment through helping others
Helping others feels fantastic (and is great for your well-being too)! Our mission is to provide the world with simple, easy to understand health and wellness information. By contributing to our website, you’re educating our visitors with actionable advice to live a better life.
Network with professionals outside of your industry
As you can see, our website has contributors from all across the health and wellness spectrum. By working with us, you’ll have the ability to network and learn from passionate leaders outside of your specialty.
Who and what are we looking for?
We LOVE hearing from health and wellness professionals of all kinds! Browse our website and you’ll see we publish articles, videos, reviews, how-to guides, and much more. As a general rule of thumb, we’re looking for the following:
- High-quality content that is relevant, fact-driven, and easy for a “no nothing audience” to understand
- An in-depth analysis of your selected topic:
- Articles, how-to guides, and reviews: At least 600 words (ideally 1000 words or more)
- Videos: 2 – 4 minutes in length (i.e. 400 – 600 words) after editing
- 1 – 2 targeted keywords per a post
- Links to reputable sources (when necessary)
- A specific call-to-action for the audience at the end of each post
- A casual tone (like you’re talking to a friend or family member) that is addressed TO the audience (using words like you, you’re, and your)
- 100% unique and original content that hasn’t been published anywhere else on the internet
- Royalty free images to support your post (because seeing is believing)
- Help promoting your published contribution on social media
Below is a breakdown of who and what we’re looking for by category.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, etc.), or support staff that specialize in dentistry. Topics should be dentistry based and add value to dental consumers.
Ideal contributors are athletes, personal trainers, or fitness enthusiasts that are passionate about being active and staying fit. Topics should be fitness or exercise based and add value to active lifestyle consumers.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (optometrists or ophthalmologists), opticians, or support staff that specialize in eye care and eyewear. Topics should be eye care based and add value to eye care consumers.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (MDs, DOs, PAs, NPs, etc.), or support staff that specialize in various fields of health care. Topics should be health care based and add value to health care consumers.
Ideal contributors are students, registered dietitians, dietitians, nutritionists, or support staff that specialize in nutrition. Topics should be diet or nutrition based and add value to nutrition consumers.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (pediatricians, OB/GYNs, etc.), or support staff that specialize in pediatrics or OB/GYN. Topics should be pediatric or parenting based and can range from infant health recommendations to adolescent development tips.
Ideal contributors are students, providers (PTs, OTs, DCs, etc.), or support staff that specialize in rehabilitation and therapy. Topics should be rehabilitation based and add value to rehab consumers.
Ideal contributors are students, wellness professionals, or support staff that specialize in any of the dimensions of wellness. Topics should be wellness based and add value to wellness consumers.
Do all guest posts get published?
Unfortunately, no. We hold our content to a high standard. Therefore, not all guest post submissions get published. Once your submission is made, you’ll hear from us no later than 7-14 days.
Ready to submit?
Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Subject (please include a proposed headline)
- Desired content format (article, video, how-to guide, or review)
- A few sentences on what you’d like to cover (Note: If you have multiple ideas, share them all!)
- Your bio (a couple sentences), headshot, and links to your website and social media pages
Please note: We reserve the right to modify your content for readability and SEO purposes. Also, content submitted with the sole purpose of promotion will be rejected.