Powers, availability and more
Acuvue Oasys® 1 Day with HydraLuxe™ is available in powers ranging from -12 to +8. Therefore, it is designed to fit a large range of contact lens wearers. Also, it has a blue visibility tint and a “123” inside-out marking to make it easier for you to put them in and take them out.
When fit with Acuvue Oasys® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ by your eye care professional, you’ll receive a trial box that contains 5 contact lenses for each eye. In fact, Johnson and Johnson Vision has a certificate for a free trial that you can print out and show your eye doctor.
Once your prescription is finalized, these contacts are available for purchase in 30 packs and 90 packs. Also, as noted in the name, they are designed for daily wear and should be thrown away at the end of the day. Therefore, they’re NOT approved to be slept in!
What people are saying…
From the manufacturer
According to Johnson and Johnson Vision:
- In a clinical trial, Acuvue Oasys® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology outperformed Dailies Total1® on comfort, vision, and handling.
- In a study of 119 patients who wore both Acuvue Oasys® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology and Dailies Total1® lenses for a week, patients with a preference chose Acuvue Oasys® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology.
From our eye care team
Acuvue Oasys® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ contacts lens is a great premium daily lens option for patients looking for outstanding comfort and industry-leading UV protection. Also, compared to competitors like Dailies Total1®, patients routinely find these lenses are easier to put in and take out of their eyes. Overall, it’s no surprise to me that Johnson and Johnson Vision has delivered on yet another fantastic contact lens! – Dr. Ryan Corte
Is Acuvue Oasys® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ right for you?
- Designed with superior breathability and HydraLuxe Technology™ that provides outstanding comfort that lasts all day long.
- Best in class UV protection (>90% UVA and >99% UVB).
- Has a nice visibility tint and inside-out marker that makes them easy to put in and take out.
- Available in a wonderfully designed astigmatism lens option.
- Comes with a higher price tag (compared to other dailies).
- Not yet available in a multifocal lens option yet.