Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We may collect information about You that We can use to identify or contact You, including, but not limited to, Your name, mailing address, e-mail address, age, or telephone number (collectively, “Personal Information”), including, but not limited to, the following ways:
- When You register for or update an existing profile on IntroWellness.com or through Our mobile applications;
- When You sign-up for newsletters or other communications from IntroWellness.com or through Our mobile applications;
- When You participate in an online survey or contest on IntroWellness.com or through Our mobile applications;
- When You provide Personal Information publicly on IntroWellness.com or through Our mobile applications;
If You do not want Your Personal Information used by Us, please do not do share Your Personal Information with Us. Please think carefully before providing or posting any Personal Information. IntroWellness.com will not intentionally disclose Your Personal Information, unless required to by law or court order. Having said that, IntroWellness.com does not guarantee the security of Your Personal Information. Information You share, including Personal Information, in any online community is open to the public and privacy cannot be guaranteed.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information that We collect about You to:
- Administer and maintain Your account;
- Contact You or otherwise respond to You if You contact Us;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Obtain Your feedback on IntroWellness.com;
- Conduct research and measurement activities.
Your Access to and Control Over Personal Information
You may, at any time, request that We not contact You by e-mailing Us Your request to the e-mail address below and on Our website. You can do the following at any time by contacting Us via the e-mail address below and on Our website:
- See what Personal Information We have about You, if any;
- Change/correct any Personal Information We have about You;
- Request that We delete any Personal Information We have about You;
- Express any concern You have about Our use of Your Personal Information;
In some cases, We may not be able to remove or delete Your Personal Information. Be aware that it may not be technologically possible to remove from Our servers each and every record of the Personal Information You have provided to Us.
We may collect non-personal information, including, but not limited, to Your IP address and information about the type of browser that is accessing IntroWellness.com (collectively, “Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may be obtained even if You have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to IntroWellness.com. Non-Personal Information cannot be used to identify You.
IntroWellness.com’s web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage Our users to read the privacy statements of other sites that collect personally identifiable information.
We share aggregated demographic information, such as the location from where you access Our site, with Our business partners. This is not linked to Your Personal Information.
10834 Edgepine Ln NW
Concord, NC 28027
Phone: (248) 982-2051
Effective date: August 1st, 2016
©2016 Introwellness, LLC. All rights reserved.