Powers, availability and more
Clariti® 1 Day lenses are available in powers ranging from -10 to +8. Therefore, it is designed to fit a large range of contact lens wearers, nearsighted and farsighted. Also, Clariti® 1 Day has a complete family of products including lenses for astigmatism (i.e. toric) and presbyopia (i.e. multifocal).
When fit with Clariti® 1 Day lenses by your eye care professional, you’ll receive a trial box that contains 10 contact lenses for each eye. In fact, CooperVision contact lenses have an e-coupon for a free trial that you can print out and show your eye doctor. Once your prescription is finalized, these contact lenses are available for purchase in 30 packs and 90 packs. Also, as noted in the name, they are designed for daily wear and should be thrown away at the end of the day. Therefore, they’re NOT approved to be slept in!
What people are saying…
From the manufacturer
According to CooperVision:
- Clariti® 1 Day allows up to 3 times the amount of oxygen through the lens to your eye (i.e. oxygen transmissibility) compared to the 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® and DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS.
From our eye care team
I find Clariti® 1 Day to be a healthy and affordable daily silicone hydrogel lens option. Since they allow more oxygen through than their competitors, patient’s can really feel the results! Also, I like that they have a complete family of lenses and provide good UV protection. Outside of this lens not having a lens tint, I highly recommend Clariti® 1 Day to anyone that is looking for a solid daily silicon hydrogel at a great price! – Dr. Ryan Corte
Clariti® 1 Day is an excellent silicone hydrogel daily lens. I tend to reach for this lens when I want the breathability of a silicone hydrogel but the convenience of a daily lens. It has the best of both worlds! – Dr. Jaclyn Garlich
Are Clariti® 1 Day lenses right for you?
- Trusted technology for natural outstanding comfort, moisture, and UV protection.
- Made from a silicone hydrogel material that helps keep your eyes healthy and white.
- Available in a complete family of lenses (nearsighted, farsighted, astigmatism, and multifocal).
- The higher cost of daily contact lenses (compared to monthly contacts lenses).
- Does not have a visible lens handling tint.